We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the item with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order. This includes Clearance items.
It can take up to 7 days from you returning the item(s) to receive your refund,
Please return the unused product to us within 7 days of receiving your order.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you, such as lighting fittings
- Blister packaged items that has been opened.
Terms and Conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 7 days of purchase
- If you return your item to our distribution centre and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you a credit note to the value of the current selling price - less a 10% handling charge.
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused and we reserve the right to discount the refund by less a 10% handling charge.
- Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- For online or telephone purchases we do not refund the standard delivery charge.