Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
When you make a purchase from our website, we do collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. LAMP UK complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and we’ll treat all your personal information as fully confidential.
In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
Customer contact promise
LAMP UK also includes Acton Haigh Limited. We would like you to be among the first to receive exciting offers and news about our products and services. We do this in various ways including email, post, SMS and phone, but only if you would like us to. Don’t forget to visit us online and via social media for other information.
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you are always in control of what we do with your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
• We will never pass your personal details to anyone outside LAMP UK or Acton Haigh Limited for them to use for their own marketing purposes.
• We'll only ever use your details to help you make the most of what we have to offer. That means things like:
• Tips and guidance to help you get the best out of your products.
• News to help you make informed choices in the things you buy.
• Details of new products and services.
• Special offers.
• Or simply, to get your feedback.
• We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us.
• You can opt out at any time. All you need to do is change your Preferences in Account Login. But remember, if you do ‘opt out' of receiving this information you could miss out on offers and news.
• We'll always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other relevant legislation.
Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.